Class 2 2020 - 2021
Teacher: Mrs Dunwoody
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Power
Welcome to Class 2
A 'big welcome' to everyone in Class 2. The children have come back into school, looking very smart in their uniform. We are beginning to settle well into the new routine and adapt to changes taking place. We have been sharing our summer adventures and have been talking about expectations in our class, throughout the school and together we have developed some rules for our class.
There are some great things planned for the next half term and we look forward to sharing them with you.
If you have any work you wish to share then it could be emailled to our Class Two email address. Any parental queries are still to be sent to the school admin address.
Here is a link for the Oxford Owl reading website which includes lots of free reading books.
Alternatively, parents can make their own login.
Here are some of the previous Websites, which you might find useful
- Phonics games - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/english-games/5-7-years/letters-and-sounds
- Spelling games - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/english-games/5-7-years/words-and-spelling
- Education City
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z3g4d2p - KS1 BBC bitesize
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zgkw2hv– KS1 BBC bitesize English
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zjxhfg8– KS1 BBC bitesize Maths
- https://www.educationquizzes.com/ks1/- KS1 Educational quizzes
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/api/interactives/27281.html - 2, 5 and 10 times table quiz
The Literacy Shed has lots of video clips and ideas to inspire writing.
The children in Class Two all love GoNoodle and in school we complete one a day. It is a great way to get moving and quick and simple to set up.